Today's #JoyDare-3 Gifts Loved

Have you heard of Ann Voskamp, author of the Joy Dare and  One Thousand Gifts?  Perhaps you've read her blog "A Holy Experience?"  I aspire to be a light in the darkness of her magnitude.  She inspires me daily to practice gratitude and participate in joy.  These are gifts that don't just happen to us.  They are blessings we get to reach for, try on, and frolick in.

Today's Joy Topic...Three Gifts Loved

Casey Nicole Harvey, the eldest, a sprite, a free-spirit, an aching hope for return, proof of unconditional love... NO. MATTER.WHAT.





 Ashley Jean Nolan, the middle one, the actress/drama queen, the comedian, the Disney princess, proof that it is worth the chutzpah to keep trying even when it is hard.


Gabriel Ian Jones, the baby birdie, lover of pink,  the own little him, proof that God gives us gifts even when we are at odds with him.
 
Thank you, Lord for the gifts you placed in my life.  I surrender them to you. I know that you are watching over them, wooing them to your heart, moulding them into the purpose you have for them. Despite my brokenness, my Samaritan Woman's life..Jesus you hear my prayers for my babies.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for them.  In Jesus Name, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Loser, Ugly Truth, and Hope

The Answer to Anxiety

Erector Sets--The Gift of Regifting