The Lion and the Lamb

God is teaching me about pride vs. humility. He's asking me to stop talking and start praying. He's showing me what pride looks like in my life and how beautiful humility is.

He's pressed this into my heart, "I've made you to be a lion. Now it is time to learn to be a lamb.  Stars pour forth speech and testify to the creator without saying a word."

Chew on this:

Do your walk and your talk match?

Do you talk to much and pray to little?


Verses to live by:

Philippians 2: 1- 16  Christ emptied Himself out completely for us. He became obedient to death. 

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ. I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

 Consider the words of this song:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Loser, Ugly Truth, and Hope

The Answer to Anxiety

Erector Sets--The Gift of Regifting